Brake Service and Repair in Covinaat Young's Automotive Service Center where customers having been trusting our mechanics for over 30 years to keep their cars dependable and safe for their families. We provide full brake repair and service for your foreign or domestic car.
brake inspectioncan give you peace of mind. Our ASE-certified technicians will examine your brakes in order to identify any trouble before it becomes dangerous or leads to an expensive repair. We will also measure your brake pads and shoes to evaluate how much additional wear is left.
As brakes age your
brake system componentswear out or need servicing:
- Brake Pads
- Shoes on Drum Brakes
- Brake Fluid
- Caliper repair and replacement
- Drum reconditioning and replacement
- Rotor reconditioning and replacement
- Wheel bearing repair and replacement
- Wheel cylinder repair and replacement
Your car's owner's manual will give you the manufacturer's schedule of when to service your brakes. Your driving conditions are a part of that scheduling, especially in our Southern California stop-and-go freeway traffic. Feel free to give us a call.
- Vibration and pulsation in brake pedal or your steering wheel
- Brakes squeal when you stop fairly short
- Car pulls to one side when you brake
- A grinding noise that you can feel in the pedal—stop, have car towed!
- Vehicle bounces up and down when you stop short?
- Check out your shock absorbers
With so much riding on your brakes don't completely ignore your car's brakes.