Some of the models and makes within the Chrysler brand are Town & Country, Chrysler 300, Magnum, Neon, PT Cruiser, Sebring, Voyager, Crossfire and LeBaron. Dodge models include the Avenger, Challenger, Dart, Charger, Daytona, Durango and Grand Caravan. The Jeep family brands are Compass, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Patriot and Wrangler. Young's Automotive services and repairs the Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep brand by certified trained technicians.
When to perform scheduled maintenance on your
Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep?
Your owner's manual gives you a guide to the manufacturers recommendations for
scheduled maintenanceon your Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep vehicle. While you see recommendations based on mileage, your driving habits and conditions need to be taken into account. At Young's Automotive Service Center, we can perform all your needed maintenance and we keep records of the work we perform to maintain your warranty. We follow each manufacturer's schedule.
Why perform regular maintenance?
Prolong the life of your car and keep it performing optimally. Regular maintenance can find a minor problem before it turns into an expensive auto repair bill.
Chrysler recommends these typical services and checks for your Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep cars:
- Timing Belts changed about 60,000 miles on older models—100,000 miles for newer models (call us with your make and model).
- Timing Chains on SOME Chrysler models Routine inspection of either a timing belt or timing chain can save you thousands in repair bills resulting from failure of either.
- Check all engine fluids, rear axle fluid—replace or refill.
- Oil and Oil Filter recommended changing every 6,000 miles or 6 months, whichever comes first.
- Exhaust System Inspection 12,000 miles or 12 months.
- Air Filter—Change when changing your oil.
- Front Suspension, tie rod ends and boot seals—inspect
- Replace Air Conditioner Filter
General guidelines suggest changing every 12,000 to 15,000 miles depending on driving conditions—LA smog, smoking, etc.
- Brakes, Brake Linings & Brake Rotors/Drums Inspection—Replace when necessary
- Spark Plugs—ask us about your specific model and the spark plugs it uses
As a full service Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep service facility we specialize in getting the job fixed right the first time.