We take seriously the trust our clients place in us at Young's Automotive for their
Ford, Lincoln and Mercury auto repair and scheduled maintenance.Our commitment is to fixing your car right the first time. Sometimes that means spending a little extra time.
Some of the makes and models in the Ford family are Ford E-series vans, Mustang,
Ford F-series trucks,Ford Edge and Fusion. Currently Lincoln has two sedans, the MKS and MKZ, two crossovers, the MKT and MKX, and one SUV, the Navigator. We
service and repair Mercurymodels including Mercury Milan, Marauder, Mountaineer and older models.
We can perform the scheduled maintenance you need for your car according to the manufacturer's manual. Our records will provide all the details of work performed on your car. Since we know so many of our clients we go beyond the manufacturer's maintenance schedule which is based primarily on mileage, but we also factor in your driving habits. We want you to get to maximum life and performance out of your Ford, Lincoln or Mercury car.
Most Ford, Lincoln and
Mercury scheduled maintenanceis based on mileage intervals. It varies with make and model; please read your manual or give us a call. Here are some of the items you'll find listed:
- Replace engine air filter
- Inspect brake pads/shoes/rotors/drums, brake lines and hoses, and parking brake system
Regular brake repair and service is necessary for extending the life of your brakes.
- Drive Belts
- Inspect automatic transmission fluid level (if equipped with under-hood dipstick)
- Change automatic transmission fluid
- Inspect and lubricate all non-sealed steering linkage, ball joints, suspension joints, half-shafts and drive-shafts and u-joints
- Inspect engine cooling system and hoses
- Replace fuel filter
- Rotate and inspect tires; check wheel end play and turning noise
- Inspect complete exhaust system and heat shields
Attention to routine inspection of your Ford, Lincoln or Mercury will help avoid more costly expenses, or the aggravation of being stranded due to a breakdown.
We believe our ASE Certified technicians repair and service work will meet or exceed the recommendation of your scheduled maintenance.