Infiniti and Nissan auto repair and scheduled maintenanceyou can depend on from Young's Automotive
ASE certified mechanics,located in Covina.
Since 1989, Infiniti has offered models with numbers including one letter for coupés and sedans; and two letters for SUVs. Many are based on Nissan platforms. Models you may own have names like Infiniti G, Infiniti M, Infiniti FX, Infiniti QX56 and others. Nissan's history goes back to the Datsun brand. It's a great history. Current Nissan models include the Murano, Pulsar, Maxima, Navara/Frontier and more.
Infiniti and Nissan owner's manuals give guidelines based not only on driving mileage, but "more severe" or "less severe" driving conditions. We take this into consideration when recommending which items to service. We keep records of the work we perform to maintain your warranty. We follow each manufacturer's schedule.
Infiniti and Nissan factory recommendationsare based on mileage and conditions:
- Replace Engine Oil and Filter
- Rotate Tires
- Inspect Axle and Suspension
- Inspect Brake Calipers, Pads, Rotors
- Inspect Drive Shaft Boots (4WD/AWD)
- Inspect Exhaust System
- Inspect Front Suspension Ball Joints
- Inspect Propeller Shaft (4WD/AWD/RWD)
- Inspect Steering Gear and Linkage
- Inspect Steering Linkage Ball Joints
- Inspect Differential Oil
- Inspect Transfer Case Oil (4WD/AWD)
- Transmission Oil
- Inspect Fuel Lines
- Timing Belt/Chain
As a full service auto repair shop we are able to perform all the required maintenance and repairs on your Infiniti and Nissan cars.