Maintain your Kia's value by following
Kia's maintenance schedule.Your owner's manual contains details, or give us a call. Following this schedule also helps avoid costly repair bills, maintains your coverage warranty, ensures the
best fuel economywhile extending the life of your Kia.
Kia makes and models range from passenger cars like Cadenza, Soul and Venga to SUVs like Sportage and Sorento and Hybrid Kia Spectra and Optima.
We follow the recommended maintenance from Kia of every 3,750 miles or every 3 months and/or every 7,500 miles or every 6 months and annual service.
- Replace Engine Oil and Oil Filter
- Check fluid levels under hood
- Check tire wear and air pressure
- Perform Kia 360 multi-point inspection
- Lubricate Prop shaft front and rear as needed
- Check windshield wiper operation
- Adjust rear brakes—annual
- Replace in-cabin microfilter
- Inspect and torque chassis and body bolts
- Perform cooling system performance test
- Clean throttle chamber
- System check
- Throttle Body Service/Fuel Injection—18,750 miles
- Brake Fluid Service
- Transmission Service
- Cooling System Service
At Young's Automotive Service Center we
service most extended auto warranty plans.Contact us to verify your specific auto warranty policy.
Kia auto repair and maintenance service in